Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Moby wrap!

My sweet sister-in-law, Erin, sent me a moby wrap and I really honestly just now tried it today!! I had tried when Jack was a newborn but couldn't really figure it out and kind of gave up on it. After watching a million YouTube videos of how to tie the thing.... Success! I'm super excited to try it out on our next shopping trip. J HATES his car seat! Ever since we did the marathon trip to Utah to visit my family... I'm pretty sure he has PTSD from it. Poor baby! Anyway, if you don't have one and you're interested in a comfy wrap. I recommend it!

3 comments:

  1. I never check the blogs anymore but I am liking that you are posting again. Maybe I should too? Anyways...always keep the pictures of Jack coming. I miss him... and you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it!! We need to start doing the other blog more, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at his sweet smile!! ahh, that looks so comfy! i want someone to carry me around in one of those. you are beautiful, gf!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete