Sunday, August 12, 2012

Blogger App!

Ok, I am a fool. Has this blogger app been around for ages and I just now decided to get it?! I stink at updating this because my computer is older than dirt and it leaves me cussing at it when it won't upload pictures. Now I have no excuse!

Life is so so busy with Jack. I absolutely love being a Mommy. I can't believe I haven't slept in 15 weeks though... Time is of no meaning to me these days. Jack's endless crying has come to a stop and now we are moving on to the fun baby stage. In just the past 2/3 weeks.. Mr. Blue Eyes is giggling, sitting up, rolling from back to belly and grabbing at everything. He has so much energy... Always wiggling! And he usually has a huge smile plastered on his face.

I'm finding it a bit easier to do chores and am finally cooking (more importantly... Baking!) again.

I will need to hop on the dinosaur computer to do some updates of the past two months... But this weekend our awesome Grandpa Brad is here! He helped Kyle put the sprinklers in and we were able to go to Mount Rushmore yesterday. I love living only 40 minutes from there... Easy guest entertainment!! Not to mention the gift shop sells this killer taffy (my butt and thighs can prove it!)

Super excited I'm out of the dark ages now with this app. I'll be posting a lot more now! Lucky you ;)

Ps. Anyone know how to arrange the photos on here?

2 comments:

  1. Using the app is so much easier, that's the only way I get to post ! Free hand free second. Post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have never used the blogger app. sounds so convinient!
    that is one of my favorite photos of you guys! i have a confession, last month, i said to my friend, jessica..."did you know mt. rushmore was near sd?!" hahahaha yeah, i am horrendous with geography!! :)
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete