Friday, August 24, 2012

Going back a little

Kyle and I took Jack to "Storybook Island." Which an adorable FREE place to go hang out when you need to get out of the house. We realize Jack was too little to care, or know what was going on.. but we had a good time anyway. It will be so fun to take him when he can run around and play. It is EVERYTHING story book and disney. Way too cute for words.



as you walk in..

 Thanks Aunt Jennifer for the cute little outfit. This is still the the only "hat" that fits him for when we go outside. One thing is for sure.. this kid didn't get the McClintock "big noggin."
.. he is such a proud Daddy!

 This is supposed to be me as Snow White with Jack as my Prince Charming.. but Kyle did a poor job of directing me as to where to hold J's head... you get the picture.

he thinks i'm funny looking ;)

4 comments:

  1. So sweet, especially the last one. that place looks really neat, I can't believe it's free.
    I hope one day we will run into eachother and our lil men can play. Jack is such a cutie pie, I'd love to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO! I found you! So cool to see the house! What happened to those pictures of the inside you were talking about?...oh yeah...a baby! Haha! We miss ya! The Fischers...I will have to show AK the blog sometime...right now she is snoozing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S....Brandon wanted me to tell you he is having cupcake withdraws...you ship those things?? You know we are limited in our bakery selection down here! Haha...or maybe those cinnamon rolls we never got to try??...hmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this place looks so cute!! omygosh!
    i cracked up at the photo with jack "posing" as prince charming!!

    ReplyDelete