Thursday, August 30, 2012

4 months old

How is it humanly possible my little baby is 4 months old?? Maybe it's from a severe lack of sleep that I'm having a hard time believing it.

Jack is CRAZY! He is giggling so much and making the craziest noises. Recently he growls and comes at my face with an open mouth. A version of kisses maybe?? He is always always always keeping me busy.

He is now 25 1/2 inches long and 13 lbs 6 oz. A true string bean. We love him and I am looking forward to him crawling and becoming more mobile. He gets very frustrated with himself that he can't be a big boy and grab and go to things he wants. I think mobility will make him happy!

We got him a "jumper" and he loves it. He also loves looking at himself in a mirror... He giggles and smiles. He cracks himself up :) we love our big boy!

1 comment:

  1. that second photo is so stinkin' adorable...he looks like he is praying or saying "please, mommy, may i have another bowl of oatmeal?!" :)

    ReplyDelete