Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Random summer happenings.


We recently tried to get jack his first hair cut.. It ended up with him screaming so hard we had to leave. I was left to try to salvage the damage at home, myself. 


Pic shows you before and after :)

We have finally had some nice warm weather! But also some rainy windy days... We enjoy either, so long as we are together! 


Enjoying popcorn and my two loves!








I'm sad that that last group of pictures all came from my phone (excuse the poor quality). Jack loved Storybook again this year! Can't wait to go again soon. It's the best place for kids as they can literally get into everything (j's favorite thing to do!). The last picture makes me happy and sad! He was so tiny, now so big! 




Jack still eats like a grown man! Random to throw this into the mix, but I want everyone to see how much he chows down!!! We literally had to up our food budget :) grow jacky j, grow!!


While he isn't stuffing his face, we spend a lot of time outside! We can't even say the word "outside," without him freaking out if he doesn't immediately get to go. I've been taking him for long walks in the moby wrap. Good work out for me, and forced cuddle time for him. Bahahah! 



Don't let his face fool you. That's his "observer" look. He takes in EVERYTHING! And calls every animal we see along our path "dog." ;) love him!


....And more recently...  We went to the pool! 




I'm probably going to have to buy a season pass here. He LOVED it! Great way to cool off and burn some energy. You can make fun of his giant hat and long sleeved shirt... I don't know if you've noticed but he is as fair as I am. ;) we burn easy around here! 



That's all for now!! Trying to cram this all in before I forget another day. :) 


1 comment:

  1. I have to comment about his food!!! that's incredible! Go j! I mean seriously. how is he still a string bean? Must be his high energy! I'm so happy you guys are together again, such cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete