Monday, April 1, 2013

mini march update

Some quick pics and captions...





Jack finally got teeth!!! Not one, not two.. but FOUR of them. All within one and a half weeks. Most babies have something that help them.. not my Jack. Always with the dramatics. It was a long month just for teething alone. :) But, aren't they cute?


I'm insane and redid Jack's room. He has a very tiny room, so I think the horizontal stripes really help open it up. Thanks to my sister Lisa for being my decorating advisor via text for this. She has to be sick of my "how does this look? what about this? I hate this.. what do you think? okay, we love it? okay, i'll keep it.. for now" ramblings.


 I love his sweet little face, so much. He still is horrible in the shopping cart, even when buckled, but he throws an even bigger fit in his infant seat. We are getting him a big boy one, very soon!


First time in a swing.. didn't know what to think! He looks so tiny.



A peaceful moment, with his favorite Mr. Bear.


A trip to the mall for an Easter bunny picture.. At first he thought he was sooo funny. Giggled and touching his fur...



Wait a second... where is Mom and who is this freak!? (this is my personal favorite!) ;)


An April update will have much more fun and exciting things!! PROMISE!!!!

1 comment: